Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Why i feel pain when i move foreskin ?

hi sir i m 22 yr old guy... i have never did sex with any girl. but whin once i had 2 tried facing problem in my penis.. when i had clinched my pennis outer skin it is easily moved but later i get pain in front part of pennis i loosed my temper felling very pain.... then i asked 2 my friends they checked & told that they get sensation bt i get pain.. they suggested me to consult a doctor .. plz help ,me sir .. can i marry? can i eligible to give a birth to child? plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
there is nothing to worry you can marry happily & can have kids without any hesitation
Wish you good health
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor