Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Why i am not getting pregnant ?

Hi, I have a question that non on the doctors couldn t answer me. It s been 3 years that me and my boyfriend been together, we have sex with out condom most of the time. I am an O+ blood type and I m not sure about my boyfriend.This is my question, Why can t I get pregnant? When ever I have feel that I m pregnant it happen to mis-cared, like bleed 40days, and a large clot and some red blood, Why? Please if u know the answer to my question answer me ASAP. I was 15 When I had my first Boyfriend and Now I m 18 turning 19 years old in April 17. It been like 4 years I can t get pregnant. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hii welcome to health care magic.see you are too young when you had first time may be because of infection torch infection or because if premature age,chromosomal abnormality, gone through ultrasonogrphy of uterus to find out the reason.and concern gynec for that.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor