Why having burning sensation with sharp pain in knee after surviving breast cancer?

I m a 4 year breast cancer survivor --- invasive ductal carcinoma stage 1 lymph node clear --- treated with cytoxin and taxotere, radiation and 3 years of tamoxifen--- I have recently started having random pain below my knee ... varies from a burning sensation to a sharp pain ... always in the same spot but not all the time ... some days I have no complaints but others it s almost constant ....should I mention to my oncologist at my next visit or is this something that is normal
Fri, 6 Jan 2017