Owl Image

Why have I missed my periods ?

i missed period frm 17th march was my last menses am i pregnant
Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Hi
The only way to know for certain is to take a pregnancy test.Please take a home test.If positive you should get an ultrasound.If negative you also need to be checked out for hormone imbalance.
what food should avoid if i m pregnant n before an hour i ate a boiled egg n i hv stomach pain n i hv a pin drop of red spot what should i have to do now
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
You need to confirm pregnancy first.There is no restriction regarding food.
Avoid alcohol,caffeine,smoking.If you get bleeding you need to rule out pregnancy first.With just a spot,you need to take as much rest as possible if your test is positive.Avoid outside food.
doctor has gave meDUPHASTON 10MG FOR 5 DAYS n she diognosis about Acute pharyngitis,unspecified,otitis externa in mycoses,diffuse otitis externa,,what do u mean by this n wat precautions should i hv to take to have pregnancy as soon as possible many r saying after 2 years of marriage no pregnancy will be my husband sis r planning to marry him other girl plzzz solve my prblem
General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response
There are so many causes of missed period.
Pregnancy is very common cause of missed period.
If you had a intercourse then do a pregnancy test.
If your pregnancy report is negative then please do a USG lower abdomen and consult your gynecologist.

Best wishes