Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Why has my tongue swollen ?

I m a tongue-tie person(25) and I cant pronounce correctly..........two years ago doctor don a surgery but even i cant pronounce correctly..........some days means my Tongue swell...i cant speak correctly like other days......what i do pls suggest me thanking you pls send me details(suggestion on mail)on email id.....
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response

You require the help of a good speech therapist. Tongue tie release does not essential make you speak like a normal person. There will be difficulties in pronouncing certain words for which you require a good speech therapist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
where i find right doctor in hyderabad can u send me information any hospital or doctor address...pls thanking u sir
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Any good corporate hospital in Hyderabad will be having a speech therapist. You can definitely contact them over there.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor