Why has my periods recurred within 7 days after it ended ?

period comes last week return back within 7days of finish
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
i dont know whats wrong am not sure

i take a unwanted 72 contaseptive pill after sex withen 72 h sir,i had sex on19 june,but since we were not sure i took unwanted 72 within 1 hour.i got periods after 7 days for 2-3 days. n today its 20 august,i stil have not got my regular periods.wat may be d reason??? i m 23 wid hypothyroid

hello am 27 i start my perido on march 26 it wasligt for four day and it got really heavy and bleed bad it nine day still on my preido and i was take birthcornl for month i had my preido march 1 and that was 2 week tooo so idk what to do pls help why is it so bad my preido

I m 20 years old and my periods are normally VERY regular. I have a lighter period for the entire 5-6 days, but this last time it has been extremely light and a few days with no bleeding..but now it is back and this would be the 9th day. It is so light, but it won t completely stop. I ve recently lost quite a bit of weight for my size. I was around 95/96 and dropped down to 91 in two weeks..could this be why my body is just reacting weird? I have anorexia and have been struggling alot with eating and weight and food..so could that also have something to do with it? Please help me! i m getting worried!!!