Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Why has my menstrual cycle changed after I had a still born child ?

Hello I m a 31 years old lady just had a still born baby on the 9th of march my cycle is not the same as before sometime 25days or 27 but this time I had my period on the 9th of july and has not have it yet this time I m really worry. Please can you help me and I m fasting at the momemt
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
did you maintained your sexual relationship with your partner in previous month?
if yes, then you can go for a pregnancy test after some days
since your cycle varies you can wait another 2 to 3 days
if still your period is missing then you can go for the pregnancy test
as soon as you get the confirmation of pregnancy consult your gynecologist
since you had a still born baby you have to take this pregnancy carefully
get evaluated by your doctor carefully and follow her advice
take care
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor