Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Why has my body stopped growing ?

hello Dr. i m 24 yrs and my body growing is totally stoped. and i m not lokooing any figure 24 yrs. i m looking just a child. plz suggest what can i do for grow my body.. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi mercy
at 24 ur bone has fused and there is no further growth of bone
but we can make ur body good looking shape
u need to do exercise like swimming,skipping,jogging
eat healthy diet
drink more water
do not take medicine for it as it will harm u more .
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor