Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Why don't I get menses without intake of hormonal pills and will it cause difficulty in child bearing ?

Hi I stopped my menses at age 25. before that menses were normal. I cosulted doctors. each one gave me Primolute-N and proguliton(white and brown tablets ). some times for three months or more then break. but after the use of these harmones i never had menses without them.what to do now. im not using these harmones anymore. If married can i bear children? What are the prescribed tests amd appropriate medicine?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Dear jabeen tallat
You have not mentioned about any investigations conducted and to reach at proper diagnosis at least ultra sound need be performed. Are you anaemic also, what about state of mind are you always tense, ceasation of periods at such a tender age need be investigated to rule out pathology. To induce periods you can opt for herbal medicines insead of hormones. Amongst herbs seeds of carrot are used to induce periods. Amongst medicines for symptomatic relief Nasht Pushpantak ras or Rajha pravartini Vati can be taken. Permanent cure calls for proper diagnosis.
Answered: Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor