• question-icon

Why does one have pus & yeast cells in the urine?

hi.......sir, i am 24yrs old and i got urine test, that i have pus cell 2-3/hpf,epithelial cells 2-4/hpf and others - yeast cells present. what r those and how to prevent from those infection and what is the cause for presenting, plz rectify my prblome and what to take food diet for preventing and give complet solution. thank you.
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I suppose you are referring to a vaginal yeast infection. This can usually be mended by the use of an anti-fungal agent. For many, this is the definitive treatment. If it comes back, longer treatment for a few months may be necessary. There is nothing you can do, really, in terms of diet control, etc.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General Surgeon Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The yeast infection is caused by Candida albicans organisms. Complete solution guidelines
- Maintain genital hygiene at its best.
- Drink plenty of liquids.
- Get prescription of antifungal, antibacterial medicines to cure it.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse at present.
- Wear loose, clean, cotton inner wears.
- Consume balanced nutritious diet to combat the immunity.
- Avoid spices, nonveg, junk foods.

Bhagyesh V. Patel