Why does my wife have acute abdomen pain ? She has taken progesterone tablet and has not got her periods yet.

hi doc,my wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured on 19th day so my gun told to have sex from 17th day itself.also she gave progesterone tablet to her. and told to come after 15 days .now my wife didnt have periods uptil now (15 days after teh rupture).She has acute abdomen pain and pain at lower part of uterus.she is also feeling sleepy.so can you tell whether she is pregnant or not ?I am worried please help. Pranati gaware 27 years old
Mon, 16 May 2011