Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Why does my wife feel that she might have dust allergy and so is always cleaning the house ?

my wife always want to wash hands, face and leg if you touch anything, always swiping on floor, if some body comes from outside complete floor to be washed, if you ask her , she is saying that dust is alergy for her by mentally not phscicaly , please suggest which spaecialist to consult
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist, Child 's  Response
Dear Ekambaram ,
It seems that she may have obsessive compusive disorder.
Psychiatrist will be the best person who can help you for her diagnosis and managment of condition.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please consult psychiatrist
this is an obsessive manic disorder and she needs counselling and treatment with medicines
the condition can be changed
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor