Why does my son have a dark ring around his neck ?

why does my son have a dark ring around his neck? he is 7
Mon, 3 Oct 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
hi
it may be vitamin or protein deficiency.
or photo reaction
apply sunscreen twice a day.
apply hydrocortisone cream at night.
give him diet rich in protein and vitamin

My son has a dark ring around his neck that looks like dirt. He has been tested for diabetes and was negative. He is in high school and am really concerned that he will be made fun of. Are there any over the counter lotions or anything that will work to lighten the dark spots? Thank you!

Last month while visiting my son in NJ I noticed what I thought was a bite on the back of his neck right adjacent to his left bottom hairline. He told me it was a lyphoma, he said lymphoma without the m); said about three doctors had seen it and they said yes that s a lyphoma and that he could have it removed or not, he said they seemed to be unconcerned. Well I am alarmed -- please tell me exactly what a lyphoma is, whether it is cancer or not (son has since told me he has had this rather smooth-looking cyst, about the size of a golf ball but not protruding at all but it is a little pink which is why I noticed it next to his dark hair -- for about ten years which shocked me as he has never mentioned it and I never noticed it before (he has lived away since gradutating from college, is now married w/three children). The bothersome thing is every time I look it up on-screen, Lymphoma comes up w/it even more prominently and I can t seem to find a clearcut explanation of it. Please tell me all you can and what we should be doing about it at this stage. Thanks so much.                                                                  

im A 25 year old female who has a lot of neck pain and a ring finger that draws up all the time it becomes hard to move and can be painful it draws up and then over into my other finger to the right of it not sure why it does this but it is becoming more often then normal

Recent questions on  Sun tanning

Hi I am 47 years old and have what I am now assuming is a nasal crease from having some pretty severe allergies for all of my adult life, my allergies are mostly under control but the crease is prominent now and white. I work outside and use sunscreen but still am exposed to tanning rays and while my skin darkens the line is more white than ever, not to mention I have Native American blood so it s very pronounced all year. Is there a cream that would diminish the crease? I m even open to plastic surgery procedures if that would be an option, last ditch effort kind of option. Any suggestions?

i got some rashes on hands, when i consulted specialists, they said to full sleeve shirts to avoid sun exposure because my skin has turned sun sensitive...I am 25 years old, so is it possible that now my skin turns sun sensitive..?because of this rashes on my hands, i wouldn t able to wear t-shirts. and its too much itching whenever hands get expose to normal sunlight also. please someone suggest me good medicine or a doctor to consult.

Hi,I have had some sort off allergic reaction I think.Suddenly my face started burning up and now I have a red sunburn like rash all over my face and body which is warm to the touch.It happened about 15 mins after taking my morning vitamins.I also am taking a course of Anavar at the moment.I have never had any problems with it before but could this be the cause.Should I see a doctor or will it go away naturally?

I have a stinging red rash on my left shoulder that I do not know where it came from but has existed for three days now and is causing much discomfort including keeping me up at night. I do not know what it could be nor do I want to go to a doctor for a minor irritation. Any ideas about what could cause this? It is not a place where it could be sunburn but could be a bug bite of some kind since we went camping

My daughter was sun tanning for the last 3 days . She is fairly pale. She was in the heat for about 2 hours each day and put zero sunscreen and a ton of sun tanning lotion so she can get a quick XXXXXXX Well, that didn't work well at all. She went...

Tanned Skin with Acne Spot Kindly suggess any effective cream for skin lightening and spot removal within short period of time

Hii, me KB. Of 25 years old. My skin tone is dark, I hv already used cream melacare and otherone I forgot bt after stop using my skin become darker den normal skin tone. Wt to do? Should I use the Eukroma cream for glow? Will remain there effect...