Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Why does my penis feel not strong enough ?

i am 29 years man.problem is when i go my bed with wife i lost my strength within 1 minutes again after 30 minutes i try again but penis is not strong enough and feel penis is not strong enough.pls suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  2298
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.I suggest you go to a urologist to see for any organic cause of this disturbance since at your age i dont suspect a functional issue. sildenafil tablet comes in various strenghts but u will have to consult a doctor for a prescription. Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You probably are suffering from erectile dysfunction. It can be because of excess stress. Try to relax and don't have anxiety. You will be able to satisfy your wife well. Engage in foreplay with wife as this makes erection easier also before immediately having sex. You can ask your wife to masturbate for you as this is a good technique to improve strength when you feel less strength. If there is still problem, better to go to Urologist and get tested for Diabetes and other causes, do urine examination also. Good treatment is there for this like medicines, pumps, surgical also.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor