Why does my heart started to hurt while I kept working on my computer for a whole night ?

My heart started to hurt while I kept working on my computer for a whole night. I thought I will go away if I have some rest but it didn t. It hurts in the left upper side of the heart. I can t breath all the way because it hurts. It also hurts when I move from one side to the other or if I do sports. It s not a strong pain but it causes me discomfort and it s been like this for 2 days already. Any ideea what it could be ? Or what to do to make it go away ? By the way, I m 24 years old. My doctor is on holiday in Greece. The University clinic has a short program (from 9 to 12 AM), I will try to get there tomorrow if the pain doesn t go away but I m in the middle of an exam session, I should graduate next week if everything goes well! Thank you for all the answers!
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
you have a strain of the muscles , simple as that, when you sit on the computer your chest is mostly still, any draft or bad posture will cause stifness and muscle pain, you have to get up and stretch at least once every hour to prevent re-occurence, its very very common and not a major problem but you have to stretch if you intend to be on a pc for long periods, cheers