Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Why does my heart beat strong? Have iron and B2 deficiency. Is that it?

I m 26 years old female (height: 168 cm / weight: 70 kg) and I v been suffering from irregular heart beatings since last year. The beats are not fast but i feel strong beat from while to while. the period between the strong beatings can be less than a minute or few hours. this condition last for 2-3 months, then stops for another 2-3 months and then it comes again. I did a cardiogram when I felt the strong beating at the first time and it was normal. as information, 2.5 years ago I was iron and B12 deficient and I,d been taking iron tablets and B12 injection for 1.5 year. what would be the reason of those beatings ans is there a possibility of developing a heart attack . Thanx alot
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Cardiologist 's  Response
you have an irregular heart beat and need a holter monitor for 24 hours.
Answered: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor