Owl Image

Why does my heart beat fast?

For the past 7 hours my heart has been beating like crazy. I can t take it anymore, it feels like it s going to burst. I can t even breathe that well. My palms are sweaty. What s going on?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Don't listen to anyone else - they don't really know what there talking about. You very well could have supraventricular tachycardia, a for-the-most-part benign condition where the heart beats very fast, and you start breathing fast. You need to go to a hospital or doctor to get medication, or possibly be cardioverted eletrically. Don't worry it's nothing to serious, google Supraventricular Tachycardia or SVT - im almost positive thats ur diagnosis!!!!