• question-icon

Why does my face along the jaw line feel swollen and tingly?

my face feels swollen and tingles (just on the left side, under cheek bone anong jaw line). There is no rash, fever, doesn t look any different than my other side. Pulled a muscle in my neck several weeks ago and I have been going to physical therepy. Woke up a couple days ago with new face sympton. Desperate for answers and out of options went to the chyro. and xray showed 3 verta. out of alignment. Got adjusted and still no improvement. Regular doctor told me to take ibuprofen. Go for MRI tuesday. What could this be?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

Your symptoms seem to be related to the pulled muscle. I suggest using a muscle relaxant such as Baclofen three times a day. I also suggest using magnesium supplement. Gentle stretching exercises can also be helpful.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician