Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Why does my daughter have 38.6fever and heart rate of 118 bpm and vomitting and also passed urine only once in 22 hours ?

query on what could be wrong with my otherwise healthy daughter My 5yr old daughter has temp of 38.6 and heart rate of 118bpm she was vomiting last night. She has had quite a few glasses of water and has only passed urine once in 22 hours ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear thanks for choosing health care magic.Fever and vomiting both can lead to decrease amount of fluid in body and can lead to dehydration and low urine out put.Give her plenty of fluids like juices,lemon water etc.If she is vomiting give anti emetic drugs first and then continue fluids.You can give her light diet and more of fruits and juices.If vomiting does not come under control please visit your doctor to avoid complications.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor