Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Why does my chest crack and what is the lump in my chest that hurts ?

My chest can crack and little lump between my chest hurts a little I am 17 male i have this little pain in the middle of my chest and when i lean back on like my school desk it cracks (my chest).I asked many but dont know please help me and the little lump between my chest it kinda hurts.I smoke pot but if i need to stop I will.Am I going to die i cant afford to get cheacked.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  286
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Juan,
The lump you feel may be on sternum,a bone between rib cage.
Some time there may be osteophyte on the sternum giving rise to pain.
Go for X-ray chest to find out the cause,
ok and bye
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor