Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Why does abdomen and pelvic area stretch when I have a bowel movement?

I am 39 weeks and 1 day pregnant and today whenever I am done Havering a bowel movement and try to stand up I have to sit right back down because it feels like I m stretching really bad in my lower abdominal and pelvis and Havering burning/stretching sentions under my left breast on my ribs. It hurts so bad it puts me in tears . The only way I can get it to go away is rocking in circles on the toilet for a minute. This only happens after a bowel movement. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Well come to HCM
At the end of third trimester different mother has got the different symptoms regarding any thing and this is not matter of concern and no need to worry about this because this would come around as soon as the baby delivered, take care.
Answered: Wed, 27 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor