Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Why does a person of normal BP and no disorders die sudden;y?

hello doctor my relative died yestrday. i have a question regarding this. actually he was 72 and healthy no b.p. , sugar, or heart was also normal. he use to do regular checkups . 3 days ago suddenly he fall down and collapsed . within 3 minutes he died.his face turned black immediately. before this every moment he was absolutly fit. he got engeoplasty done 3 years back.
Fri, 31 May 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your query.
I am sorry about him. Noone in this age isnt absolutely fit and i dont know exact cause of his death but it is usually cardial arrest which can occur even without previous warning signs. even young sportsmen die from unrecognized heart disorders.
It can be verified on autopsy but i dont see why is it important to find the exact cause of death. It cant change anything. WIsh you good health.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor