Why does a boy want to dress as a girl?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... Hi! I have problems with my son. He is 5 years old. He watch TV kids films and want to be a princess, I mean as a girl. Is it OK or he may have some problems ? Thanks in advance
Sat, 9 Nov 2019
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
At the age of 5, there is nothing wrong in cross dressing. This could fall out from curiosity and playfulness. You should try to change his such a behavior by diverting him to other activities which he is interested in. This should be easy. This behavior should not be allowed to grow.
Hope I have answered your query. You can contact me for treatment options. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. K. V. Anand