Why do the testicles move on their own?

hello i am experiencing a worm like marks on my penis and scrotum and my scrotum is moving around like the are almost alive. it started out about a month ago when i cut myself shaving my pubic area. Now these have shown up, they are not painful but i have notice that my right testical is very much smaller than my left one and while i was in the shower i notice my testicals moving around on their own. what is this cause of this and what should I do?
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The minor up and down movements of testicle in scrotum is normal physiologically due to suspension ligaments. If continuous, unusual movements then have to consult doc for evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.