Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Why do my eyes hurt like i am tired all the time?

why do my eyes hurt like im tired all the time? my eyes hurt like they are strained and tired all day everyday at night they start to twitch hurt more and i get light headed and headaches in my eyes the only time i feel relief is when i close my eyes what could it be i also have perfect vision, but by the end of the day my eyes hurt so bad that they get blurry at times
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  3190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
The complaints you have indicate you are into too much of near work , tellme do you sit on a computer for very long hrs , or are into reading alot , if so then you need to take a break after every 30 mins , bcos eyes get tired after prolonged near work , and so they give a feeling of heaviness or tiredness. The second reason can be lack of sleep producing these symptoms
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor