Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Why do i have persistent back pain despite normal reports ?

i am 22 rear old male once slipped and fell in bathroom its been 2 months now but the pain have not gone till now. did x ray and found no problem with it. so what could have happened?is this pain permanent? i have been doing some excersise doily morning . have lost hopes now.. plz help me out
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to you on health care magic.
consult a orthopedic specialist or get done a MRI of that area.
cosult a physiotherapist also.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
ur problem seems to be sprain/strain.
better u go n meet an physio, he/she will provide u sum electrotherapeutic treatment by which ur pain will cum down and after that u hv to start exercises under guidance only.
definitely ur problem will solve out.
tk cr
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor