Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Why do i have pain in swollen testes ?

one of my testis has swollen and is paining me. initially it was pains down my stomach at the left side. but now is only left side testis that is my problem. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
this condition is called hydrocele or pyocele depend upon content.its surgical case and you should consult to is a minor operation
thanks for using HCM forum
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Namitha's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. You need to quickly go to the emergency department. You need medical help. Take care
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor