Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Why do i have burning sensation after sex ?

hello sir i am 26 yrs old i came from dubai to bangladesh to my country before i come my wife give a baby birth before 2 month .so sir now 6 month is running evertime i have sex with my i get burnung sensation inside even or after urine sir i has gone a doctor the give my std test all are normal sir inthis case what i can do but my wife she is normal only i have problem after sex with her.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
you might have infection
it not look like any STD
take course of antibotic
apply clotrimazole cream over it
keep area dry and clean
drink plenty of water a day
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor