Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Why do I suffer from frequent urination problems after being treated for pseudomonas arigonosa infection ?

i have frequent urination and i have split and a weak urine flow i am 23 years old,i was diagnosed with pseudomonas arigonosa infection and it was treated and there are no pus cells in my urine now but i have frequent urination problems i get up twice after going to bed for urinating i have urge to urinate every half an hour during day time i have a sense of not emptying my bladder after urinating what may be the cause
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
you needs further testing ,uroflowmetery from urology department ,to diagnose the problem & treat it .Increased frequency of urine can be due to many reasons
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Raja,
Thanks for query,
There are two possibility,
!,Pseudomonas infection requires long course of antibiotic for cure.go for urine culture and sensitivity test and then go for appropriate long antibiotic course.
2,there may be some problem in urinary sphincter or urethra or some stone in the bladder.Consult urologist and seek his advice.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
There could be an infection, stone as well. You need to drink plenty of water and a glass of cranberry juice to keep the symptoms under control. Do you have back pain. You could also have an irritable bladder for which drugs are available with the Urologist. Kindly get evaluated and investigated by a urine test, X-ray and/or ultrasound to make a diagnosis and then appropriately treated.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor