Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Why do I have recurrent rashes on my penis even after treatment ?

hello,iam suffering rom reocuring __________ ( rashes on my penis) since past 5 years.several times i went for treatment.but no complete eradication tillnow.recently i have taken fluconozole 150 mg for 20 days(my wife also) along with some antibiotics as prescribed by a doctot.iam hiv free and vdrl free and diabetic free.pls suggest me what can i do.. any dignosis tests...pls guide me,iam waiting
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
fluconazole 150 for 20 days?
its wrong is to be taken once a day.
rash may be due to sexual intercourse or fungal infection.
KOH smear will help to diagnose.
better to consult dermatologist.
antibiotic has no role
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
see u need to consult physically a dermatologist/md physician for proper workup & treatment...esp if u dont get any help from my tips _-------- if u are using some barrier contraceptives -avoid them or use v good quality products .2nd have u ever observed these rashez befors ur marriage - if no then continue treatment of ur spouse simultaneously. 3rd dont be vigorous in act .4th always keep proper hygiene soon after the act--both people.LAST get these blood tests done now--- hb/tlc/dlc/esr..sgpt..ORAL GTT..TPHA.. and if all r negative_ ANA .
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor