Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Why do I have pain in my right arm and under my right rib cage ?

I have pain under my right arm and under my right rib cage with a bitter after taste in mouth . All blood tests including liver function, thyroid, glucose are normal
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  356
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
I would like to have some additional information in order to answer your question. Is the pain related to food. Do you experience severe discomfort while taking a deep breath. Is your apetite ok. Do you run fever. Is there any change in your motions with respect to color, consistency and frequency.Have you done an Ultrasound examination of the abdomen.
Answered: Sun, 5 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor