Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Why do I have lumps of skin inside the vagina and why do I have lower back and stomach ache ?

lumps of skin from top inside of vigina. also have lower back n stomach-ache.loss of feeling hungry or when eat feel full quickly. e regular periods, and tierdness. pregnancy test neg. only medical history epilepsy .
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You might have bertholin cyst,
As you are having irregular period,lower back pain,go for ultra sound and find out the cause.
Ultra sound will also tell any problem in the stomach too.
Take nourishing diet and multivitamine supplements.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor