Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Why do I have irregular periods and what are these tiny bumps in my areola ?

Hi I am 24, not sexually active. I have missed my periods from past 2 months. I usually have irregular periods. I have noticed some tiny bumps scattered around the areola . I did some research online & it s called montgomery tubercles. What is it? Is there any treatment for montgomery tubercles?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  252
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Montgomery tubercles dont need treatment.There are normal anatomy and only prominent during pregnancy.See a doctor to rule out other pathology.
Answered: Mon, 17 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
thnx =)
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor