• question-icon

Why do I have headache and facial bone pain after being hit?

hi, i was beaten and had the back of my head hit on the wall hard several times and was slapped on the left side of my head a few times, initially my left cheek bone hurt badly and i had nasty headaches, that subsided but ow i still have a little headache,my left ear hurts and my left eye has started twitching. i am scared
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

First of all, you should do an CT Brain to exclude bone fracture and the intra-cranial bleeding. If you the CT Brain were normal, you could take some painkiller.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mustafa, Neurologist