Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Why do I have extreme pain during sex ?

hi. My name is angela and I have extrmemely painful intercourse with my husband. I have been to my gyno. But they say there is nothing wrong and that everything looked normal. I had an abdominal ultrasound and they found nothing. I have very bad cramping all through the month nit just at (tom). It feels like he hits my bladder or my uterus and it is extremely painful that I cry and have to stop. So basically, we hardly have sex anymore because it don t wanna hurt. There is sometimes bleeding after sex but only a little. I even bleed in between periods and have alot of bacterial infections and shooting pains. I also have a really hard time conceiving a child. I ve only managed to have one in seven years. I know it s not my husband s fault because I have had unprotected sex numerous times with other guys I ve had beed with and I never got pregnant then either. Please help me. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello angela;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are having bleeding after sex and have painful sex then you need to evaluate for your problem.Common causes can be lack of lubrication for which you can use a K-Y jelly for lubrication and other causes can be small interoitus;cervical erosion;endometrosis;pelvic inflammation.Since you have been to Gynaec and even did a ultrasound the pelvic causes are ruled out.So there is maximum chance that you have an ulcer on cervix or cervical erosion which is cause of pain and bleeding during sex.Please get internally examined by the Gynaec and she/he will treat you accordingly.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor