Why do I have chills on the right side of my face and neck ?

Chills thru right side of face and neck, no fever , recent concussion I have constant headache which would be normal after a serious concussion. Recently I have been getting chills thru my boby, mostly to the right side of my face and neck. They continue throughout the day. I do get some numbing with these chill. My TBI doc and Neurologist have ruled out any side effects of medication and CAT scan of blood vessels looked okay. Yet no one can explain the chills and numbness that I am having. This is my 6th concussion and some were due to explosions in Afghanistan. Can anyone help please?
Fri, 13 Jan 2012