Owl Image

Why do I have an occasional throbbing or feeling of constriction around my extremities ?

Hi I am a 36 year old female. Recently I have noticed a weird feeling in my arms and legs. It feels like I have a band around my extremities at different times. It seems to travel from arm to leg and side to side without any warning. I have also been feeling a little disoriented at times. I started working out in spite of it thinking it would go away if I lost some weight. I am a physical person who feels better except for an occasional throbbing or feeling of constriction around my extremities. I just dont know what can be wrong. It almost feels circulatory. Thank you
Sat, 21 Jan 2012