Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Why do I have a weird feeling in my buttock ?

Hi there,I m really worried about a lump I have under my right butt cheek ,it s been there for awhile but over this last week iv noticed it s causing me bother,it s making me feel quoozy,down the side of my buttock down to my thigh on the outside it s like a numby warm sensation with a tingly pain goin right down my leg I can actually feel it in my calf ,I m quite worried as wen I walk and sit it doesn t feel that good,iv pains in my head which I don t no if they ve got anything to do with it or not but I don t feel right at all??? Thanku for your time:)sj
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
The lump under your right buttock can be anything from a lipoma to a sebaceous cyst to folliculitis. The exact nature of the lump can only be made out after an examination has been done. The treatment can only be decided once we know the nature of the lump. This lump, however, is not related to the pain in your head.
I would suggest that you see your general physician who can examine this and put you on the right treatment.
Answered: Thu, 15 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor