Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Why do I have a hot feeling coming from the stomach up to upper chest cavity with breathing problems ? What is the prevention?

i am 60 years female, have two stents done some 4mths ago. after hospitalisation, i was given, asperin (cartia 100mg 1x day); blood pressure regulators (karvea ibeesartan 300mg/day; Piax 75mg);minax 50mg. and Lipitor 40mg for control of my cholesterol. My average blood was was 135/78 at rest rate/68-72. Befrore taking stents, my wight was between 72-75kg. My hight is 164cm Within 2-3 mths after hospital, first my stomak start blothing, than kind of hot feeling coming from the stomack up to uper chest cavity with problems with breathing. During pass week or so-my waight went to 90kg and keeping up, pressure 160/80 and rest rate 60 and folling (now about 58) i feel disiness and unstable-my doctor trying to get pressure down and as for the stomack bloth, to check on hydated cyst again, which i had some 20yrs ago and was removed that time. All ecg and stress test shoving no improuvement at all from my situation before the stends ware fit in to remove vine blockigages I am very trabuled with my situation and do not know where to turn. I am asked to go back in hospital within two weeks, but i am scared.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
i would first of all advise you to relax. stress adds on as a negative factor to your health.
all the drugs you are on are good.
however looking into your present condition it would be necessary to modify the dose of the drug or add a new drug.
i would advise you to eat fruits and vegatables and avoid fatty food and too much carbohydrate food.
eat healthy balanced diet and drink adequate water. avoid stressful exercise,
you need to monitor and do a panel of test again to ascertain your present condition.
i would advise you to follow your doctors advise and also to tell him about your worry.
in case of any further query contact us at HCM.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care and wish you a speedy recovery
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor