Why do I get upset and quarrel for petty things ?

im 27 year old female, married and a mother of 2 year old son. i used to argue with my husband even if there is no reason.i used cry for small reasons. im not able to control my anger,and it is getting worse during my menstural period.i will beat my son for small things and will shout at him.im a very nice person to others,but will quarrel with those who love me.from childhood i used to cry for silly reasons.i lost my mother when i was 4,eventhough my father married again and she is a nice lady,i missed the love and affection that my friends got frm their responsible loving mothers. i was all alone and there was no one share my things that i cannot share with my father and brothers.after marriage i thot everything will b ok,it was ok in the first 2 yrs of our married life,and after childbirth everything gone upside down, i started to quarrel with my husband frequently for no reason,and im not ready to forgive him for his small mistakes, even if he forgive me for my big mistakes.now the situation is getting worse everyday, we started to talk about divorce during arguements,still im not able to control myself,i continue my arguements without thinking anything. doctor please help me. i dont know whats happng with me.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
You are not alone with this.In today`s fast era this has become common.Any way,please do following.Try to take single task at a time,avoid multiple tasking,prepare to do list,plan your day,avoid too much of caffeine.Take proper and adequate sleep.Avoid watching T.V. at night before going to bad as if affects your sleep.Keep your stomach partial full all the time.Have couple of snacks healthy one in between large meals.You can try Yoga and meditation also.i hope u will control your anger soon bye.
Dr. Alisha,
Homeopath
's
 Response
hi wahidhayaseen
welcome to health care magic forum
Prolonged Anger can contribute to physical and mental ailments, weaken the immune system and speed up the aging process.
A healthy immune system dominates our body's healing process and shields it against infections and diseases. The facility to highlight mental calmness elevates physical and mental well being, vitality and long life.
Homeopathic remedies work towards balancing the chemical communication between the nerves in the brain. Homeopathy will pacify the mind, help promote balanced moods and feelings, in addition to maintaining harmony, health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system.
The remedies will help you overcome anger, anxiety, negative feelings, manage stress, promote tranquility, prevent relapses as well as help build self-esteem and self-confidence
Exercise regularly and practice deep breathing exercises, meditation, and yoga.
Develop hobbies like listening to music, reading books, painting, writing, etc.
i hope this answer will help u
consult near by expierenced homeopath.