Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Why do I get small circles of blood making a ring at the center of my penis after exercising it ?

i don t know if blood bruise is the right word to answer but i was exercising my penis but i got much pressure on it ... after i stopped i found small circles of blood making a ring at the center of my penis ... and I m worried now cause i don t know what to do???
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

The small blood clot on the skin of the penis, is called as petechial hemorrhage... this is due to leakage of blood from the minor capillaries.. caused due to excess of pressure exercise on penis... it will heal and resove by itself,,.. nothing to worry.. but avoid any other exercise or pressure effect till that is healed...hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor