Why do I get reddish brown colored stain on the underwear where my testicle lies ?

hi, i am a guy 21 years old, i have recently noticed that there is a reddish brown colored stain in my underware where my testicles rests/lys on the underware.. i tried to wash it off from the underware but its not going off.. there is nothing noticeably wrong with my testicles.. but this staining problem wont go.. it happends every now and then.. is this a disease?? please help me..
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Hi there
You need to be examined by a doctor first.Any sores,lesions etc need to be ruled out by examination.