Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Why do I get pain in the left sided ball of the testicles ?

sir my left said ball as paining i dont no what to do . i all radey chek with uriology he said me ther no prb but i have dout whether the prob creiting from naus atteching the balls place . what to do im tellme
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
do u have fever? if yes it could be orchitis., otherwise if urologist has examined, then u need not worry.take analgesics and u will feel better.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
You mean to say your left testis is painfull and you have been examined by urologist and he said it is normal then you might have sustained injury over the region .

You can take Arnica 30 4 tabs 4 times in day for 7 days.pain will be relieved.

Hope this helps,
dr jignesh
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor