Why do I get loose motions every time after stomach full of meal and body pain after consuming alcohol ?

hi doc ,im a Male of age-21,i having 3 problems ,so please tell me how to get out of this problems... 1)in the digestion of milk,like i get loose motions after drinking milk, and i don t hav any other symptoms of lactose intolerance like i do no have any other pains after drinking milk,i only get loose motions.what are steps that can reduce tis problems. 2)if i eat a stomach full i had to go to loo (latrine) urgently. 3)sometimes after drinking alcohol i am getting body pains like back pain ,or pain in one of the leg. NO Medical History and Treatment History of the problem ,i mean i haven t faced any serious health problems bt i get once or twice viral fever a year
Wed, 18 Jan 2012