Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Why do I get loose motions every time after stomach full of meal and body pain after consuming alcohol ?

hi doc ,im a Male of age-21,i having 3 problems ,so please tell me how to get out of this problems... 1)in the digestion of milk,like i get loose motions after drinking milk, and i don t hav any other symptoms of lactose intolerance like i do no have any other pains after drinking milk,i only get loose motions.what are steps that can reduce tis problems. 2)if i eat a stomach full i had to go to loo (latrine) urgently. 3)sometimes after drinking alcohol i am getting body pains like back pain ,or pain in one of the leg. NO Medical History and Treatment History of the problem ,i mean i haven t faced any serious health problems bt i get once or twice viral fever a year
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
It cab be irritable bowel syndrome ,so consult some gastroenterologist & get the things investigated & treated.
Wish you good health
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor