Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Why do I get a bloating feeling and flatulence after eating anything and how can I cure it ?

good evening!age 32,ht 5 feet 4 inches,wt 53 kgs, i have been suffering from gi problem for about 10 yrs .whenever i eat ,i develop bloating sensation and also have foul smelling flatulence problem.i am an indian, we eat vegetables full of spices like pepper,garlic, problem has increased to such an extent that i have switched over to boiled vegetables.problem is getting worse day by my usg done.reports are normal.i fear in eating anything for the fear of developing bloating of abdomen and passing foul smelling flatus.please ans back.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  210
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for nice query
obnoxius gases are produced & expelled due to change in the bacterial flora of gut.You should consult some gasroenterologist for proper treatment.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor