Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Why do I frequently have burning sensation in my toes and fingers ?

: 27f, 5feet 8inches, both toes some time feel like numb and some time its painful like some one pricking. some time i feel like my palm and sole on fire even i cant touch my self its too hot. why is that what should i do for this.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  370
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hi welcome,
you just go for some investigations
1-uric acid in blood
2-ra factor
4 blood routine
it is may be some rheumatism or rheumatoid infection
check it and let it know
for further
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
  User's Response
i dont have any joint pain
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
First you have to check your footwear.use proper footwear for your legs.equal weight bearing is important.try to wear without heal,soft footwear.otherwise go for certain investigations like Blood sugar,S.Uric acid,S.B12 Thanks.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor