Why do I find it difficult to sit in one place for a long time?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am facing pain in my lower side while sitting in any hard thing & cant ride Motor bike for long distance, Even I cannot sit continuously in same place as it gets pain in lower I feel that there is some hard thing which is creating problem, In morning I am able to feel that hard thing in my lower. I thing I have explained you every thing Kindly let me know where to contact & which type of doctor Thanks omprakash
Mon, 23 Jun 2014
Hi
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Your problem is most likely Restless leg syndrome.The exact reason of this problem is not known.But it can be associated with conditions like iron deficiency anemia,kidney disease,peripheral neuropathy parkinsons disease and those who taking medicines like antidepressants and antipsychotics.So if any associated conditions are there like this it should be managed properly.Should decrease or avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks,avoid cigarette smoking and alcohol.You can chill over warm your legs,give exercise to your brain by involving in some intellectual activities like solving a puzzle.Massaging also is good.Give moderate exercise to your legs regularly.Take deep breathing exercises.Dont take excess protein or excess fats in diet.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.