Why do I feel that the sinus over eye of surgery has some pain and sinus blockage.

Hi, I have chronic sinusitis after cataract surgery 2mos ago amoxicillian for 2wks.hasn t cured it along with saline rinses. Now feel sinus over eye of surgery with some pain sinus blockage. This eye looks ok for now it was a high pressure eye with? Glaucoma & had been in a accident yrs ago some weak muscles into cheek area per such! I had been on Prolensa for 2mos just stopped . The sinuses keep pressure up in head causing bruit noise and can feel it hang more near side of eye& ear per surgery side! stopping amoxicillian today lessened the bruit, but I had it before taking amoxicillian.
Wed, 27 Sep 2017