Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Why do I feel pressure around the eyes?

I would like to know why I feel pressure around my right eye, as well as my eyelid much bigger than it usually is. Also my iris has gone higher that it was and not inline to my right eye. Quite a few times I feel agitated in my right eye and feel some pressure when I close my eyes and roll my eye around. I have had an eye test and brain scan all good tho, doc referred me to a ear, nose and mouth specialist but did not go. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
When you say eye test, was your eye movements & retina tested. Did scan include an orbit scan with 1mm cuts(To rule out anything in eye socket inspite of your brain being normal). If all these were normal, you may go see an ENT doctor.
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor