Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Why do I always have sneezing and running nose when I am inside a house ?

i always have like a flu when iam home running nose and congested what could it be iam 31yrs and the problem is when get into some houses i get like a flu no temperature but sneezing and running nose or even if drink something cold what could it be
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
allergic rhinitis. you should avoid environment and food that causes this type of allergic symptoms. and if attack of allergic rhinitis occur than u have to take full allopathy rx.
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are likely suffering from allergic rhinitis which can be very well tackled Homoeopathically.You can start taking tab. Aller Aid 1 tab. 4 times daily. But if it is associated with cough, congestion, wheezing then the diagnosis changes, so you need to consult a homoeopath nearby for detail case taking and cure.

Thanks and Regards
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor